THE POST-TRIBULATION RAPTURE
Learn how to unravel end-time prophecy.
Definitely no world end or pre-tribulation rapture in 2015 or 2016.
- POST-TRIBULATION RAPTURE INDEX
- #1. OLD TESTAMENT POST-TRIBULATION RAPTURE TYPES AND SHADOWS 31K
- Introduction 1
#1.1 Noah and his Family Entering the Ark is a Type of Events before the Rapture
#1.2 Lot and his Daughters Fleeing from Sodom is a Type of Events before the Rapture
#1.3 The Israelites Crossing the Red Sea is a Type of Events before the Rapture
#1.4 The Fulfillment of the Types and Shadows about the Rapture
- #2. NEW TESTAMENT POST-TRIBULATION RAPTURE PARABLES 25K
- Introduction 2
#2.1 The parable of the Ten Virgins is about the Rapture
#2.2 The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares is about the Rapture
#2.3 The Parable of the net and the Fish is about the Rapture
#2.4 The fulfillment of the Parables about the Rapture
- #3. SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE THAT THE RAPTURE OCCURS AFTER THE TRIBULATION
- #3.1 The Rapture Occurs at the Same Time as the First Resurrection 46K
- #3.2 The Rapture Occurs at Jesus' Second Coming
- #3.3 The Rapture Occurs when Jesus Descends "from Heaven"
- #3.4 The Rapture Occurs after the Tribulation 34K
- #3.5 The Rapture Occurs after the Sun and Moon have been Darkened
- #3.6 The Rapture Occurs after the Heavens are Shaken and the Stars fall from Heaven
- #3.7 The Rapture Occurs after the Heavens pass away
- #3.8 The Rapture Occurs after the Seventh Trumpet
- #4. The END-TIME TRIBULATIONS (Combined study) 38K
- #4.1 The Tribulation on the World 21K
- #4.2 The Tribulation on the Church 26K
- #4.3 The Great Tribulation on the Jews 19K
- #5. WHO ARE 'ALL HIS SAINTS' WHOM JESUS COMES BACK WITH AT THE RAPTURE? 22K
- #5.1 He comes with his saints
#5.2 He comes with the armies in heaven
#5.3 He comes with his holy angels
- #6. WHO DOES JESUS COME BACK FOR AT THE RAPTURE? 28K
- Introduction 6
#6.1 Everyone who sees the Son and believes on him
#6.2 Those whom the Father gives to Jesus
#6.3 Those accounted worthy
#6.4 Those who eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood
#6.5 Those who are spiritually wise
#6.6 Those who have done good
#6.7 The dead and the living "in Christ"
#6.8 Jesus' elect
- #7. NO PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE OR MID-TRIBULATION RAPTURE FOR A SEPARATE GENTILE CHURCH 30K
- Introduction 7
#7.1 Salvation is of the Jews
#7.2 All Christians are branches in the same olive tree
#7.3 Circumcision of the heart makes Gentiles spiritual Jews
#7.4 Not all Jews are heirs
#7.5 Jews and Gentiles are all one in Jesus Christ
#7.6 God made no separate covenant with the Gentiles
#7.7 There are no Gentile gates in the new Jerusalem
- #9. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH 6K
- #9.02 Who or What is "Taken out of the Way" (2 Thessalonians 2:7)? 17K
- #9.04 Is the Rapture of the church Imminent? Certainly not! 21K
- #9.06 What did the Church Fathers say about the Tribulation? 12K
- #9.08 I will keep you from the Hour of Trial (Revelation 3:10) 17K
- #9.10 The Church in Revelation after Chapter 3 29K
- #9.12 God has not Appointed us to Wrath 14K
- #9.14 Is the Day of the Lord the same as the Day of Christ? 18K
The devil has two modes of attack against the church of God: as a serpent, he is a deceiver, and as a dragon, he is a persecutor. His first method is almost invariably deception, because if he can deceive a man into teaching lies, he can get him condemned:
(Jeremiah 48:10) "Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD deceitfully,"
(James 3:1) "My brothers, do not be many teachers, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation."
(Revelation 21:8) "and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Not only this, but the devil can also condemn all those who follow false teaching, because they are led into error:
(Isaiah 9:16) "For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and those who are led by them are destroyed."
(Matthew 15:14) "And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
Concerning the second coming of Jesus and the post-tribulation rapture, the devil has been very subtle, and deceived many into believing one of two very serious
error: the pre-tribulation rapture or the mid-tribulation rapture. Jesus once told a parable about ten virgins who waited for the bridegroom to come (Matthew 25:1-13).
Five were wise and were prepared for his coming, but five were foolish and did not have enough oil in their lamps (v8). When the bridegroom came, the wise went in with
him to the marriage, but the foolish were shut out (v10). This is a parable about Jesus’ second coming, warning us to be prepared, and if the devil can ensure that we
are not prepared, then he can get us shut out when Jesus comes, just like the foolish virgins. In order to do this, he has deceived people into believing in a
pre-tribulation rapture of the church. Many believe that they will not have to go through any tribulation, and so have not prepared themselves for it, and like the
foolish virgins, they will not have time to prepare if they realize their mistake too late. Even in this parable, the bridegroom did not collect some virgins one time
and then others at a later date, they were either taken in at his only coming, or they were shut out. With this one deception the devil will get many of those who
believe it rejected when Jesus comes, and I urge anyone who believes in a pre-tribulation rapture to prayerfully meditate on this study, and allow God
to show you the truth of it. This study has one main aim, to prove from the scripture that the rapture will not come before the tribulation, but will
occur on the last day of this pre-millennial age, when Jesus returns for his church, and destroys the Beast and his army who fight against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:12; Revelation 19:19-21).
This bible study gives you plenty of scriptural proof for the post-tribulation rapture of the church.
In view of these facts, I invite anyone who reads this study, who would like to contribute any constructive comments, either to enhance, or to correct, or to contribute in any way that will help others, and bring this study closer to the complete truth, to contact me. As seems appropriate, I will use any information offered freely to refine this study for the glory of God. If you wish to do this then please contact Logos Apostolic Bible College.
If you have benefited from reading this bible study, then please tell your friends about this website.
If you have a website of your own, consider linking to Logos Apostolic website. See the Website Links page.
To link to this page use: http://www.logosapostolic.org/
Please copy and paste this link into Facebook and Twitter to all your friends who do not believe in the Post-tribulation rapture.