Go to Tract Index
FREE APOSTOLIC EVANGELISTIC GOSPEL TRACTS
This is an index of apostolic, evangelistic, gospel tracts pointing sinners to salvation, through Jesus Christ, free to download. The purpose of these salvation tracts is only to glorify the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Click here to download these evangelistic gospel tracts free in a 626k Zipped file in "Microsoft Word 97-2003.doc" format, ready to print out and distribute. You may put your own church details on instead of ours, but we request that our Web-site address is left on the back. The tracts should be printed with Page 1 and Page 2 back to back, and then cut to size. The printer you use may need to be set to "Minimize the Margins" for them to print properly. Alternatively you may download individual tracts from each tract page.
- EVANGELISTIC GOSPEL TRACTS
- Don't Take the Mark of the Beast
- Your Ultimate Appointment
- Is Your Name Written in the Book of Life?
- Who is Good Enough for Heaven?
- When will be the End of the World?
- Are you Really OK?
- Whose Wisdom do You Use?
- Who Said That Jesus Christ is the Son of God?
- Who is Father Christmas?
- God Worked a Miracle for the Cowboy
- What does God say about Spiritualism and Mediums?
- What's Wrong with Watching Television?
- What good thing shall I do that I may have Eternal Life?
- The cleansing power of the blood of Jesus Christ
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- One Sin that will Guarantee your place in Hell
- Have you sinned against the Lord?
- Halloween is a trick not a treat
- God has commanded all men everywhere to Repent
- Who does God call a fool?
- What is the purpose of your life?
- Do you have real saving faith?
These evangelistic gospel tracts are free to download.
If you have benefited from visiting this website, then please tell your friends about it.
If you have a website of your own, then please consider linking to this website. See the Website Links page.
To link to this page use: http://www.logosapostolic.org/
Send this evangelistic gospel tract index link to all your friends who need salvation.