Skip to Introduction
THE SIN OF OBSERVING CHRISTMAS
- Christmas Index
- #1. THE ORIGIN OF CHRISTMAS
- #1.1 WHERE DOES THE NAME "CHRISTMAS" COME FROM?
- #1.2 WHY CELEBRATE JESUS' BIRTH ON 25th DECEMBER?
- #2. WHEN WAS JESUS BORN?
- #3. SPIRITUAL CHRISTMAS FRUITS
- Introduction 3
- #3.1 FEASTING AND GLUTTONY ARE CHRISTMAS FRUITS
- #3.2 MERRYMAKING IS A FRUIT OF CHRISTMAS
- #3.3 DRUNKENNESS IS A FRUIT OF CHRISTMAS
- #3.4 LIES ARE A FRUIT OF CHRISTMAS
- #3.5 IDOLATRY IS A FRUIT OF CHRISTMAS
- #3.51 Father Christmas
- #3.52 The Christmas Tree
- #3.7 THE EXCHANGE OF GIFTS AND CHRISTMAS CARDS
- #3.8 PANTOMIMES
- #3.9 EVERGREENS AND DECORATIONS
- #3.91 Evergreens
- #3.92 Mistletoe
- #4. WHY CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
- #4.1 DO NOT ADD TO WHAT GOD HAS COMMANDED
- #4.2 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS ARE PAGAN, NOT CHRISTIAN
Christmas is not a scriptural subject, it is never mentioned in the bible, so although many scriptures are used, this study cannot be based solely on the word of God. This bible study explains why it is a sin to observe Christmas.
If you have benefited from reading this study, then please tell your friends about this website.
If you have a website of your own, then please consider linking to this website. See the Website Links page.
Please copy and paste this link into Facebook and Twitter to all your friends who do not know know that it is a sin to observe Christmas and give it a Google+.